$99.99 CAD $79.99 CAD

Size

Here to bring you all the comfort and support you desire is the DOWN UNDER Prime Feather Down 2-Pack Pillow which is filled with white duck feather fiber & down. The feathers assist in providing the best head and neck support creating a fluffier and more comfortable feel. The cover of this pillow is made of 100% cotton offering great protection for the feather filling. This pillow is made from very breathable materials, providing airflow to your head and neck throughout the night. The cleaning, collection, and processing of the feathers are done according to the standards of the RDS(Responsible Down Standard). Filled & Finished in Canada.

Benefits of Feather Pillows:

Medium Profile: Feather Pillows offer a great amount of support. It holds the head and neck supportively and maintains its shape. It is helpful for those suffering from neck and back pain.

Breathable: These Pillows provide great insulation while still remaining breathable, which means that it keeps you at an ambient temperature and you will not feel any sweat and moisture.

Durable: These prime feather pillows are also very long-lasting. If you take proper care of these pillows, they can last up to many years.

What is the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)?

The Down Under Bedding Prime Feather Pillows is certified and filled according to the standards of RDS. The Responsible Down Standard aims to ensure that down & feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.

The incentive is to practice respectful and humane treatment of ducks. You can have confidence that the down & feather products carrying the RDS logo are 100% certified.

Care Instructions:

Always use the pillow protector as well as a pillowcase to ensure the ultimate protection of your pillow. Do not wash the feather pillow, as washing feather products can cause damage and leakage of the filling. Spot clean only using cold water and a small amount of mild detergent. Let the spot air dry. To refresh your pillow, hang it outside to air dry in the sun for a few hours. This helps to disinfect the feather inside your pillow.

Features:

✔ White Duck Feather(95%) & Down(5%) Filling                                            ✔ Filled & Finished in Canada

✔ Thermal Regulation                                                       ✔ Pack of Two Pillows

✔ Eco-Friendly                                                                ✔Hypoallergenic and Dust Mite Resistant                         

✔Softness and Medium Profile                                  ✔ RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified

Measurements:

Standard Size: 20" X 26" or 50.8 cm X 66 cm  - 40 oz Fill Weight

Queen Size: 20" X 30" or 50.8 cm X 76.2 cm    - 45 oz Fill Weight

King Size: 20" X 36" or 50.8 cm X 91.4 cm        - 55 oz Fill Weight

In the Box:

2 X Prime Feather Pillows


Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
100%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
A
A.A.
2 pack of bed pillow. ( Duck down feather )

Excellent, very comfortable.

Hello Amal - We appreciate your honest review. Everybody sleeps differently and is unique. We encourage all customers to contact us directly for more detailed questions or concerns to find your own personalized comfort zone when it comes to bed pillows. Please check out our wonderful Sleep Blog.
https://downunderbedding.com/blogs/news or call us Toll Free 1 888 624 6484 or 905 624 5854

L
L.D.
Lushness that lure you to sleep!

What makes a great feather pillow? What are the reasons behind a medium profile pillow being the best sleeping partner of yours? Well, here is my answer to these questions from my very own perspective and what I feel after buying this feather pillow from Down Under Bedding.
I decided to settle for a feather pillow after reading about the comfort and fluffiness of such pillows online and started searching for the right feather pillow at the best price. After tons of research online, I have come to an end with this prime feather pillow that is perfect for 2 persons, one is me and another is my wife.
The moment I started sleeping with this pillow, I understood why the demand of feather pillows are increasing. It is unbelievably comfortable and gives enough support to hold the head and the neck in their place while I am sleeping. Though you don’t feel the difference during sleep, it is more prominent when you realize you are feeling no neck and back pain after using this pillow for longer period.
95% of the filling is white duck feather and the rest 5% is duck down that are RDS certified and combinedly make a great sleeping surface. As the shell of the pillows is made of pure cotton, they are highly breathable and leaves a dry and cozy environment to sleep in.
This is what pleases me more than anything about this pillow. Other features also add weight to the credibility of this pillow set but I am solely happy with the lushness and medium support of the pillow that left me in a silence of laziness. A great pillow to use and recommend.

Hello Dylan - Thank you for an honest review and being a VIP customer as many people tend to sleep hot.
These pillows are an affordable alternative to 100% pure goose down and they're so soft and fluffy. Extra bonus points since they're made in Canada to. Always try to use a pillow protector on your pillows at some of the fill will come out slowly
Please check our our Sleep Blog.
https://downunderbedding.com/blogs/news or call us Toll Free 1 888 624 6484 or 905 624 5854

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
100%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
A
A.A.
2 pack of bed pillow. ( Duck down feather )

Excellent, very comfortable.

Hello Amal - We appreciate your honest review. Everybody sleeps differently and is unique. We encourage all customers to contact us directly for more detailed questions or concerns to find your own personalized comfort zone when it comes to bed pillows. Please check out our wonderful Sleep Blog.
https://downunderbedding.com/blogs/news or call us Toll Free 1 888 624 6484 or 905 624 5854

L
L.D.
Lushness that lure you to sleep!

What makes a great feather pillow? What are the reasons behind a medium profile pillow being the best sleeping partner of yours? Well, here is my answer to these questions from my very own perspective and what I feel after buying this feather pillow from Down Under Bedding.
I decided to settle for a feather pillow after reading about the comfort and fluffiness of such pillows online and started searching for the right feather pillow at the best price. After tons of research online, I have come to an end with this prime feather pillow that is perfect for 2 persons, one is me and another is my wife.
The moment I started sleeping with this pillow, I understood why the demand of feather pillows are increasing. It is unbelievably comfortable and gives enough support to hold the head and the neck in their place while I am sleeping. Though you don’t feel the difference during sleep, it is more prominent when you realize you are feeling no neck and back pain after using this pillow for longer period.
95% of the filling is white duck feather and the rest 5% is duck down that are RDS certified and combinedly make a great sleeping surface. As the shell of the pillows is made of pure cotton, they are highly breathable and leaves a dry and cozy environment to sleep in.
This is what pleases me more than anything about this pillow. Other features also add weight to the credibility of this pillow set but I am solely happy with the lushness and medium support of the pillow that left me in a silence of laziness. A great pillow to use and recommend.

Hello Dylan - Thank you for an honest review and being a VIP customer as many people tend to sleep hot.
These pillows are an affordable alternative to 100% pure goose down and they're so soft and fluffy. Extra bonus points since they're made in Canada to. Always try to use a pillow protector on your pillows at some of the fill will come out slowly
Please check our our Sleep Blog.
https://downunderbedding.com/blogs/news or call us Toll Free 1 888 624 6484 or 905 624 5854

img

Added to cart successfully!