100% Organic Washable Wool Duvet
99.99 CAD 149.99 CAD
FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA AND USA ON ORDERS OVER $98.00
The 100% Organic washable Australian wool duvet maintains an even body temperature, inviting deeper, healthier rest. Wool halts the spread of dust-mites, bacteria and other allergens to banish night time coughs and sniffles. The 100% pure Australian wool inside a 100% cotton Japara cover from Kouchini ensures a wholesome sleep environment while keeping you deliciously cozy. Your bedding stays dry and warm because there aren't any overheating issues.
This duvet being Organic means this duvet is worry free for everyone concerned about maintaining good health. An additional benefit is also the worry free laundering; a quick toss into the washing machine and dryer keeps this duvet pristine and germ free. Comes with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
- *Crib: (L)44" X (W)39" or (L)111.7 cm X (W)99 cm (approx.)
- *Twin: (L)88" X (W)64" or (L)223.5 cm X (W)162.5 cm (approx.)
- *Double: (L)88" X (W)80" or (L)223.5 cm X (W)203.2 cm (approx.)
- *Queen: (L)90" X (W)89" or (L)228.6 cm X (W)226 cm (approx.)
- *King: (L)90" X (W)106" or (L)228.6 cm X (W)269.2 cm (approx.)
- *Super King: (L)98" X (W)114" or (L)249 cm X (W)289.5 cm (approx.)
FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA & USA OVER $98.00
I have always used feather duvets and often got overheated and lost my duvet to one side or the other within the duvet cover. I purchased a woolen duvet on the suggestion of my daughter and I found it comfortable, cozy and I did not overheat at the usual two am. Being somewhat overly fussy I was thrilled to make my bed and have it look neat as well as comfortable. Being washable was a further bonus, I am very satisfied with my purchase from Down Under.
Never had a wool duvet before, but love it! I don't perspire anymore.
It keeps me dry and warm. Very happy with it.