- Eight (8) piece set
- Traditional Flower design pattern
- Ultra-Soft and Comfortable
- Excellent Breathability
- Easily accessible zipper closure
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- 100% Cotton
- 250 Thread Count
- Machine Washable
- Made in China
- 1 Queen Size Sateen Printed Duvet Cover 90" X 92" (228CM X 233CM)
- 2 Queen Pillow Shams 20" X 30" +2" (50CM X 76CM +5CM)
- 1 Fitted Sheet 60" X 80" +14" (152CM X 203CM +36CM)
- 1 Flat Sheet 90" X 102" (228.6CM X 259CM)
- 2 Pillowcases 20" X 30" (50CM X 76CM)
- 1 Decorative Cushion Cover (INSERT NOT INCLUDED) 12" X 18" (30.4CM X 45.7CM)
- 1 King Size Sateen Printed Duvet Cover 102" X 92" (259CM X 233CM)
- 2 King Pillow Shams 20" X 36" +2" (50CM X 91CM +5CM)
- 1 Fitted Sheet 78" X 80" +14" (198CM X 203CM +36CM)
- 1 Flat Sheet 110" X 102" (279CM X 259CM
- 2 Pillowcases 20" X 40" (50CM X 101CM)
- 1 Decorative Cushion Cover (INSERT NOT INCLUDED) 12" X 18"(30.4CM X 45.7CM)
Turn your bedroom into a modern and elegant Five (5) star hotel suite with the Plymouth Eight (8) Piece Duvet cover set from DOWN UNDER BEDDING. Our premium collection was crafted in a sateen weave from the finest 100% cotton fibers with a 250-Thread count to provide a level of comfort unmatched by other duvet cover fabrics. This particular duvet cover set boasts all the natural characteristics of cotton such as strength, ultra-softness, high breathability and is perfect for all-weather climates. The Plymouth duvet cover set features a traditional flower pattern in a dark grey color that creates a calm and serene atmosphere in your bedroom. The allure of this beautifully styled collection will generate endless peaceful sleep-filled nights.
Cotton vs Synthetic Fabrics
Cotton is by far the number one natural fiber, used to make duvet covers that provides high-quality performance and longer-lasting qualities. Cotton being a natural fiber is more breathable than other synthetic fabrics and better equipped to regulate body temperature in different climates. The natural properties of cotton make it softer on skin and less likely to cause irritability or itchiness compared to chemically infused fabrics. 100% cotton fabrics last longer because they are stronger and more durable than other synthetic fabrics.
Benefits of Cotton
Cotton is naturally hypoallergenic and possesses antibacterial qualities which make it safe for most skin types. Pure cotton fibers absorb high amounts of water, thus giving these sheets superior wicking properties, softness, durability, and breathability. Cotton fibers are also very strong making them less resistant to pilling than other synthetic fabrics and makes your bedding products last for a longer period of time. The high breathability of Cotton also makes it suitable for use in all climates.
What You Get
- One (1) Duvet Cover
- Two (2) Pillowcases
- One (1) Fitted Bed Sheet
- One (1) Flat Bed Sheet
- Two (2) Pillow Shams
- One (1) Cushion Cover
Made from 100% Premium Cotton, using a sateen weave with a 250-thread count.
NOTE: "microfiber" is simply a marketing term to avoid saying the material is 100% polyester which is very lightweight & prone to pilling after repeated washings. Always look for 100% Cotton
Machine wash in COLD WATER on a DELICATE setting. Dry on a GENTLE CYCLE. Do NOT bleach. Remove from washer PROMPTLY.